"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Wyndham Rewards Credit Cards earn 15,000 annual bonus points (a.k.a anniversary bonus points).
|Wyndham Vacasa Rentals Redemption at the Great Smoky Mountains|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
Wyndham Rewards Credit Card’s Annual 15,000 Bonus Terms
- Each card anniversary year, you receive 15,000 bonus Wyndham points.
- The bonus will be added on the billing cycle date of the month after your card anniversary month.
- Allow 8-12 weeks for bonus points to be added to your Wyndham Rewards account. In practice, it does not take as long (more below).
- Barclays and Wyndham reserve the right to cancel the offer at any time without notice.
When Does Wyndham Rewards Credit Card’s Anniversary 15,000 Bonus Points Post?
- March 31 – annual fee posted
- April 17 – annual fee paid (my min payment due date is May 14)
- May 20 – 15k anniversary bonus points were added to my Wyndham account, and my card account’s statement generates on May 18 every month.
Do you lose Wyndham points if you cancel your Wyndham credit card?
- You do not receive the annual bonus until the billing cycle date of the month after your card anniversary month. Therefore, you’ll be late for the annual fee payment while avoiding paying the card’s balance and waiting for the annual bonus to be deposited in your Wyndham account, then close the card.
- Wyndham points in your account are subject to the Wydham points expiry policies.