"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Capital One partners with Gravity Haus to offer Venture cardholders exclusive benefits and experiences along with a $300 annual credit towards Gravity Haus yearly membership.
|Photo: Telluride, Colorado|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
What is Gravity Haus?
Gravity Haus Locations
- United States:
- Cedar House Sport Hotel in Truckee-Tahoe, California
- The Ramble Hotel in Denver, Colorado
- The Wyman Hotel in Silverton, Colorado
- If you decide to go to Silverton, I highly recommend taking the scenic train ride from Durango to Silverton.
- Madeline Hotel & Residences in Telluride, Colorado
How Much Does Gravity Haus Membership Cost?
- Individual: $45 per month
- Family: N/A
- Individual $75 per month
- Family: $175 per month
- Winter Park/Denver/Truckee-Tahoe: $105 per month for an individual, or $235 per month for family
- Breckenridge: $115 per month for an individual, or $255 per month for family
- Vail: $125 per month for an individual, or $275 per month for family
- Individual: $175 per month
- Family: $175 per month
Gravity Haus Membership Benefits
- Up to 50% savings on Gravity Haus hotel stays, including partner hotels.
- Complimentary fitness classes.
- Complimentary day access to property amenities and facilities such as hot tubs, super-trampoline, co-working facilities, and member lounges.
- Discounts for spa services, food, and beverages before 3pm each visit.
- Unlimited gear subscription with Haus Guiver gives you access to brands and outdoor requirements such as skis, snowboards, paddle sports, bikes, camping gear, and more.
- More Information
How Does Capital One Venture Card’s $300 Gravity Haus Credit Work?
- There’s no enrollment needed.
- You simply pay for Gravity Haus’s annual membership with your eligible Capital One Venture credit card through the dedicated partnership site.
- There will be no $300 statement credits issued.
- This partnership is scheduled to end on January 9, 2024.
- So make sure to set a reminder if you do not wish to continue after the scheduled end date.
- See how to use the credit section below for more information.
Which Capital One Credit Card is Eligible For Gravity Haus $300 Credit?
- Capital One VentureOne Credit Card
- Capital One Venture Credit Card
- Capital One Venture X Credit Card
Using $300 Gravity Haus Credit With Capital One Venture Credit Cards
- Go to Capital One and Gravity Haus’s dedicated partnership website to sign up for the Gravity Haus annual membership.
- The membership fee on the page already has Capital One’s $300 credit applied.
- Complete the sign-up form and pay for Gravity Haus membership with your eligible Capital One Venture credit card.
- There will be no $300 statement credits issued because the membership fee already reflects the $300 credit savings over the course of 12 months membership plan.
Maximizing $300 Gravity Haus Credit With Capital One Venture Credit Cards
Earn 10X Capital One Miles On Gravity Haus Bookings With Capital One Venture X Card
Check Out Gravity Haus Hotel Special Offers
- The offer ends on January 31, 2022.
- You email [email protected] to learn more.
Check Out Venture X Haus Events
- February 11-13 and February 18-21, 2022