"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
NEW Amex Hilton Aspire Card Benefits:
- New welcome bonus offer: 180,000 Hilton Honors points after $6,000 spent in the first six (6) months. The offer ends on January 17, 2024.
- Annual fee increases from $450 to $550.
- $200 Hilton Resort statement credit every six (6) months, up to $400 Hilton resort credits annually.
- Existing cardholders and those who were approved for the card before October 19, 2023, still receive the previous $250 Hilton resort credit benefit through December 31, 2023.
- $50 flight statement credit every quarter, up to $200 flight credits booked through amextravel.com or airlines directly. Unlike the previous benefit, the new $250 flight credits can be used towards airfare, and you do not need to select a specific airline.
- Existing cardholders and those who were approved for the card before October 19, 2023, still receive the previous $200 annual airline credit benefit through December 31, 2023.
- Up to 3 Hilton Free Night Rewards – you get one free night award on your account anniversary, another if you spend $30,000 on the card, and one more if you spend $60,000 on the card in a calendar year.
- $189 CLEAR Plus statement credit per calendar year.
- Complimentary National Car Rental Emerald Club Executive elite status.
- Cell Phone Protection benefits with a $50 deductible per claim and cost reimbursement up to a maximum of $800, 2 claims per 12-month period.
- Starting February 1, 2024, the Aspire card no longer offers Priority Pass membership.
- You continue to receive complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond elite status for as long as you have the card with no stays or spending requirements.
- The card’s points-earning structures remain the same.
American Express Hilton Honors Aspire Card is one of the premium hotel credit cards that offer one Hilton Free Night Reward every year, including when you are approved for the card. While the card has a high $450 annual fee, the perks are valuable, such as complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond elite status, $250 Hilton resort credit, $250 airline fee credit, one Hilton Free Night Reward every year, complimentary airport lounge access, and more. I have been this credit card member since its debut and can really recommend it to you.
Amex Hilton Aspire Card Benefits
Amex Hilton Aspire Card Annual Fee
- American Express Hilton Honors Surpass Card
- American Express Hilton Honors Card