"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
NEW Amex Hilton Surpass Card Benefits:
- New welcome bonus offer: 170,000 Hilton Honors points after $3,000 spent in the first six (6) months. The offer ends on January 17, 2024.
- Annual fee increases from $99 to $150.
- Existing card members pay new fees on renewals after February 1, 2024.
- $50 Hilton statement credit every quarter, up to $200 annually. The benefit applies to all Hilton hotels and resorts.
- Complimentary National Car Rental Emerald Club Executive elite status after enrollment.
- The Surpass card no longer offers 10 Priority Pass memberships on February 1, 2024.
- You continue to receive complimentary Hilton Honors Gold elite status for as long as you have the card with no stays or spending requirements.
- New Spending Category: Earn 4 Hilton bonus points per dollar on U.S. online retail purchases. Other points earning structure remains the same.
American Express Hilton Honors Surpass Card has a $150 annual fee. The card offers complimentary Hilton Honors Gold elite status and a $50 Hilton statement credit every quarter, up to $200 annually. Unlike the Hilton resort credits on the American Express Hilton Honors Aspire Card, you can use the Surpass card’s Hilton credit at any Hilton hotel and resort. You can also earn a Hilton Free Night Reward after spending $15,000 on the card in a calendar year.
- American Express Hilton Honors Card
- American Express Hilton Aspire Card