"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
The Marriott Bonvoy program made an online tool available for members to transfer Marriott Bonvoy points from one account to another. This is a great feature as you had to call to request a transfer in the past, but now you can transfer your Marriott Bonvoy points to another Marriott account member online, free of charge. Here’s how:
|Marriott Wailea Beach Resort|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
How Does Marriott Points Transfer Work?
- Transferring Marriott points to another Marriott account member is FREE.
- Both Marriott Bonvoy Accounts must be in good standing and have each been open for at least thirty (30) days with Qualifying Activity or ninety (90) days without.
- The Minimum transfer amount is 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points, and transfers must be completed in 1,000 Point increments.
- You can transfer up to a maximum of 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points per calendar year to other Accounts.
- Member can receive up to a maximum of 500,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points per calendar year from other Member Accounts.
- Marriott Points Transfer FAQs
Is There A Fee To Transfer Marriott Points?
Can I Transfer Marriott Points to Someone Else, Including Friends and Family Members?
The Marriott Bonvoy Account Holder will need the Recipient’s Marriott Bonvoy Name and Number as it is reflected in their Marriott Bonvoy Account, to complete the transfer.
The First and Last Name of the Points Recipient must be entered exactly how they appear on their Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account in order to successfully complete the transfer.
How Long Does It Take To Transfer Mariott Points To Another Member?
How To Transfer Marriott Bonvoy Points To Another Member Online?
- Go to the official Marriott Points Transfer website.
- Sign into your Marriott Bonvoy account if you are not signed in.
- Complete the transfer details on the form for the recipient’s First and Last name, his/her Marriott Bonvoy member number, and the number of points to transfer.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, and simply click the Transfer Now button when you finish.