"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Radisson Rewards decided to split its program into two loyalty programs: Radisson Rewards Americas and Radisson Rewards International (outside the Americas).
|Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
Radisson Rewards Program Split Into Two Programs
- Radisson Rewards
- Radisson Rewards Americas
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Latin America
- United States
How Does Each Radisson Rewards Program Work?
- There are two Radisson Rewards websites now:
- Radisson Rewards Americas
- Radisson Rewards International
- There are also two Radisson Rewards mobile apps.
- Radisson Hotels Americas app
- Radisson Hotels app
- The system automatically transitioned your existing account to the new program if you were a previous Radisson Rewards member before the split. You do not need to do anything. For example, if your account was registered in the Americas, it’s automatically converted to the Radisson Rewards Americas account. The same thing with the Radisson Rewards accounts outside the Americas.
- Your membership tier status and points balance do not change in each program. That also includes your account membership number.
- You earn and redeem points for hotel stays in the Americas through the dedicated site Radisson Hotels Americas or the Radisson Americas mobile app. However, suppose you want to earn and redeem points for hotel stays outside the Americas. In that case, you will need to join the Radisson Rewards program outside the Americas first through its dedicated website Radisson Hotels International.
- Similarly, if you are a member of Radisson Rewards International (outside the Americas) and want to earn and redeem points for hotel stays in the Americas, you will need to join the Radisson Rewards Americas program.
- Editor’s Note: I personally keep the sign-in username and password the same for both programs so that it’s easier for me to remember.
- After joining and getting your new Radisson Rewards membership number for that program, you can request your tier status match from one program to another (see the steps below).
- For any hotel booking outside the Americas, you will need to visit Radisson Hotels International or the Radisson Hotels mobile app to book or redeem hotel stays in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
- Any hotel booking in the Americas such as the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean, you book and redeem through Radisson Hotels Americas.
- You can also transfer points from one program to the other at a 1:1 ratio for free using the Global Points Transfer process (see the steps below).
- The Radisson Rewards award chart applies to both programs (more below).
- The Radisson Rewards system automatically assigned your account to the new Radisson Rewards loyalty program based on your existing account’s setup and region after the split.
- If you want to earn and redeem points for hotel stays in another region, you will have to:
- Join that Radisson Rewards program first to obtain a new Radisson Rewards membership number for that program.
- Request tier status match for your hotel’s elite benefits.
- Transfer points from one program to the other for free at a 1:1 ratio.
- Book through its dedicated website or mobile app
How to Request Status Match Between Radisson Rewards Americas and Radisson Rewards International?
- Your name, email, Radisson Rewards Americas account number, and Radisson Rewards International account number.
How to Transfer Radisson Rewards Americas Points to Radisson Rewards Outside the Americas?
- You can transfer points between the two accounts at a one-to-one (1:1) ratio.
- There’s no fee to do the transfer.
- You can transfer a maximum of 1,000,000 points per transaction.
- You are also limited to transferring no more than 5,000,000 points and receiving no more than 5,000,000 points per calendar year.
- Go to Radisson Global Points Transfer via the Radisson Rewards Americas website.
- Click on the red LOG IN TO CONTINUE button if you are not logged in.
- Sign in to your Radisson Rewards Americas account. The red button now changes to TRANSFER POINTS; click on it.
- A new page powered by points.com is open, and from there, you can follow the screens to transfer the number of points you want to transfer.
- The time it takes for the transfer to complete is instant, so you can use your points immediately!
How to Transfer Radisson Rewards Outside the Americas Points to Radisson Rewards Americas?
- There’s no direct 1-800 number for the Radisson Rewards outside the Americas region’s contact center. Instead, you call 1-888-288-8889 for the Radisson Rewards Americas and press 2 to be connected to the Radisson Rewards outside the Americas.
- Alternatively, you can contact Radisson Rewards outside the Americas via the online contact form.