Advertiser Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!
Best Western allows points transfer between rewards accounts, free of charge. However, you must call to make the request. The process is uncomplicated and straightforward as long as both reward accounts meet the criteria. Moreover, the Best Western customer service agents are competent in assisting and walking you through the transfer process.
I requested to transfer my Best Western points to Player 2’s account today to book a reward stay for our upcoming Croatia trip at the Best Western Premier Hotel Astoria. I want to document and share my experience with you below.
Best Western Points Transfer Terms and Conditions
First, it’s vital to understand the terms and conditions regarding points transfer to another Best Western rewards account. This information is not available online, so I gathered it based on my conversation with the Best Western customer service representative.
- Both Best Western reward accounts must share the same physical address.
- Each account must be active and 30 days old.
- Each account must also have at least one (1) stay.
- You can transfer points in and out only once per day and three (3) transfers per month.
- There’s no increment amount requirement. For instance, if you have 10,200 Best Western points, you can transfer the whole 10,200 points.
- There’s no maximum number of points you can transfer. However, if you want to transfer more than 50,000 points, the process will require completing a points transfer form.
- Approved points transfer is instant.
- You must contact Best Western Customer Service to transfer points. The functionality is currently impossible online.
- Best Western does not charge fees to transfer points.
How to Transfer Best Western Points to another Rewards Account?
Best Western offers a fast and free points transfer between reward accounts. As long as you meet all the criteria mentioned above in the terms and conditions, you can contact Best Western Customer Service to initiate the points transfer request. Here’s how:
- Call Best Western Customer Service at 1-800-237-8483
- I do not recommend that you email Best Western Customer Service for such a request because you likely will not hear back.
- Select option 2 for Best Western Rewards.
- When an agent is online, tell them that you want to transfer points to another Best Western Rewards account.
- The agent will walk you through the terms and conditions regarding points transfer, along with verifying your and the other Best Western Rewards account information to determine each account’s eligibility. So ensure to have that information handy.
- If both reward accounts are in good standing and meet all the conditions, the agent can proceed with transferring points without any issues.
- The receiving rewards member can expect transferred points to appear in the account immediately.
Is there a fee to transfer Best Western points?
No. It’s free to transfer points to another Best Western rewards account.
How long does it take to transfer points to another Best Western Rewards account?
Instantly. The receiving account can expect points to appear instantly and can be used for redemption immediately.
However, if you want to transfer more than 50,000 points, the process will require completing a specific points transfer form. With that process, it may take some time.
Best Western offers a timely and free points transfer service between rewards accounts. To qualify, both accounts must share the same address, be in good standing, and have one stay recorded. In addition, transfers are limited to once per day and three times per month.
Furthermore, points transfer requests must be made by calling Best Western Customer Service. If both reward accounts meet the conditions, points appear instantly in the receiving account for immediate use.