"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
I took the plunge and applied for the Choice Privileges Select Mastercard Credit Card by Wells Fargo. My application was instantly approved, and therefore, I want to provide a data point on when you can expect your elite status with Choice Privileges program to be upgraded to the Choice Privileges Platinum status after the approval of the credit card.
|Photo Credit: Wells Fargo|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
How Soon Do You Receive Choice Privileges Platinum Elite Status After The Approval of The Wells Fargo Choice Privileges Select Mastercard?
Choice Hotels Platinum Member Benefits
- Exclusive Member Rate
- Theme Park Discounts (available for U.S. and Canada members only)
- Elite point bonus of 25%
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Elite reserved parking (available for U.S. and Canada members only)
- Up to 19 rollover nights
- Elite customer hotline
- Elite welcome gift (available for U.S. and Canada members only)
- Avis Preferred Plus membership (available for U.S. and Canada members only)
- Learn more about Choice Privileges Platinum benefits.
|Choice Hotels Platinum Member Benefits|
A Shortcut to Choice Privileges Diamond Elite Status
How Soon Do You Receive Choice Privileges Gold Elite Status After The Approval of The Wells Fargo Choice Privileges Mastercard Credit Card?
- Choice Privileges Mastercard Credit Card (no annual fee)
- Choice Privileges Select Mastercard Credit Card ($95 annual fee, waived for the first year)