"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card now earns 10x bonus points per dollar spent on Chase Dining. That’s a lot of bonus points to earn for dining. So that makes me want to take a closer look at how the Chase Dining program works and what the eligible purchases are in this specific category.
|Renaissance Nashville Hotel|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
What is Chase Dining?
- You can make reservations for restaurants.
- You can make reservations for special events or experiences.
- You can also order meal takeout and food delivery with local restaurants.
- You can prepay for the order with an eligible Chase credit card, use your Chase Ultimate Rewards points, or a combination of both.
Which Chase credit card is available for Chase Dining?
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
- Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
Earning 10x Bonus Points on Chase Dining Purchases
What Are Chase Dining Purchases?
Chase Dining Locations
How to Use Chase Dining?
- Go to the Chase Dining website.
- Sign in to your Chase account and select a Chase Ultimate Rewards (UR) points earning credit card that you want to use.
- Once inside the Chase Dining that is powered by Tock, on the top, you can change the location to your current location by your address, city, or zip code.
- Next to the location field, you can find a restaurant business based on your preferences.
- In the middle of the page, you can perform your search by selecting the Reservation Type, Date, Time, etc., and start searching. (See the screenshot below).
|Photo Credit: Chase Dining|
- Scroll through the list of restaurants that interest you.
- Look for the ones that offer Prepaid services because those are the ones that you can prepay with your Chase credit card to earn bonus points on your Chase Dining purchases. See the screenshot below.
- After you click on the Order now button, you will be asked to create an account with Tock if you never had one.
- You then can start placing your order and pay for your purchases.