"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
You are not alone if you are not getting your Radisson Rewards points back after you cancel an award reservation for the Radisson outside the Americas (Radisson Hotels International).
|Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
Radisson International Rewards Points Not Returned After Cancelling the Reservation
How to Get Radisson Rewards Points Back After Canceling the Radisson Outside the Americas Reservation?
- Wait 24-48 hours after a cancellation (explanation provided below).
- Call Radisson outside the Americas customer care if points are still not returned.
- Radisson Rewards Outside the Americas customer care hours are 9AM-6PM Central Time, Monday to Friday only.
- Currently, there’s no toll-free number for American members, but here’s to get around calling the not free numbers:
- Call the Radisson Rewards Americas phone number at 1-800-333-3333.
- Choose option #2 for Radisson Rewards outside the Americas.
- Choose option #2 again for Customer Care.
- Avoid option #1 for reservation agents because they will just transfer you to customer care after wasting your time.
- Option #3 is for Member Services. Technically, that should be the option, but the office is always closed every time I select that option. The customer care department can perform the same task for manual points return.
- When the agent is on the line, explain your issue, and s/he will take it from there.
- Waiting to speak to an agent can be tediously long sometimes, so be patient.
- You’ll see the points are manually returned under your Radisson account’s statement, and the transaction appears as Discretionary points awarded. See the screenshot below.
|Radisson Rewards Discretionary Points|