"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
I received an email from Brex letting me know that I can transfer Brex points to select frequent flyer miles with a 20% bonus.
|Photo Credit: Brex|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
The Offer Details
- You will receive 20% more miles for every Brex point you redeem with select airlines:
- Aeromexico Club Premier
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
- Air France KLM Flying Blue
- Singapore KrisFlyer
- Avianca LifeMiles
- The offer expires on August 8, 2021.
- To transfer, sign in to your Brex account:
- Click on Rewards – Marketplace on the left-hand side
- Click on the Redeem button under the Miles section.
- Please note the way the Brex system shows the transfer bonus is that if you look at those participating airlines, it shows 840 Brex Points = 1000 Miles. That transfer ratio already factors in the 20% bonus offer because they are typically 1,000 Brex Points = 1,000 Miles.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is valid for miles transfers to Aeromexico Club Premier, Asia Miles, Flying Blue, KrisFlyer, and LifeMiles between 12 Jul 2021 00:00 PDT to 08 Aug 2021 23:59 PDT only.
- Bonus credit will be awarded within 7 days for Asia Miles. Bonus credits for the rest of the programs will be awarded at the time of transfer together with the original transfer.