"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
- Chase United Gateway has no annual fee and now offers 20,000 bonus United miles.
- This credit card gives you access to more award spaces than non-cardholders for a no annual fee credit card.
|Photo Credit: Chase|
- With this card, you’ll earn the following:
- 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases from United, including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, baggage service charges and other United fees.
- 2 miles per $1 at gas stations.
- 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including ride share services, taxicabs, train tickets, tolls, and mass transit
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights.
- Earn 25% bonus miles on MileagePlus X purchases.
- Access to more award spaces than non-card holders.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No Annual Fee
- Good for keeping long term to build credit history. It also offers access to more award spaces by having this credit card.
- Chase United Explorer Credit Card
- Chase United Quest Credit Card