"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
- Chase IHG Rewards Traveler Credit Card has no annual fee and now offers 120,000 bonus IHG Rewards points with new benefits.
- This credit card is good for:
- Building and keeping good credit history.
- Keeping IHG points from expiring by being an IHG Silver Elite status member.
- 4th IHG Reward Night Free when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights.
Anniversary Free Reward Night
The IHG Traveler Credit Card is a no annual fee card. It does not offer Anniversary Free Reward Night. If you’re interested in the free reward night benefit, check out Chase IHG Premier Credit Card or IHG Premier Business Credit Card.
- Chase IHG Premier Credit Card