"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Exiting Sprint Customer
If you are an existing Sprint customer, there are free American Airlines miles for you. Each year, you can earn up to 5,000 American Airlines miles during your billing cycle. However, please note that if you enroll in this promotion, you cannot combine it with the Sprint Works Program discount. It’s either one or the other. I love earning miles for travels and therefore I am currently enrolled in this American Airlines miles promotion. Each month, 417 AA miles get automatically deposited into my American Airlines AAdvantage account.
For those that don’t have any discounts at all on your Sprint bill, you might as well take advantage of this to build up some free travel miles. This is also another opportunity to keep your previously earned American Airlines AAdvantge miles from expiring due to inactivity.
To Register for American Airlines Miles With Sprint:
- Go to https://promo.sprint.com/Registration/AAdvantageLanding
- On the right hand side, put in your American Airlines AAdvantage number. If you don’t have one, go to American Airlines website and join for free.
- After putting in your American Airlines AAdvantage number, the Sprint site will then prompt you to register for the promotion asking for your name, email address, and Sprint phone number.
- Wait for Sprint to process your registration and watch free miles accrued in your American Airlines account.
New Sprint Customer
If you are new to Sprint, you can earn up to 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles in your first year. 25,000 miles are enough for a domestic round-trip ticket, or 12,5000 miles for a domestic one-way ticket.
Here’s the breakdown of the offer:
- Earn 20,000 AA miles when you activate a new Sprint account.
- Earn 5,000 AA miles when your Sprint account has one active phone line in good standing (Existing Sprint Customer promotion mentioned above. You will earn 5,000 AA miles each year)