"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card focuses more on big spenders who value Hyatt benefits and heavily invest in the Hyatt ecosystem. You can spend your way up to Hyatt’s top-tier Globalist elite status. Currently, Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card offers up to 75,000 bonus Hyatt points after $12,000 spent on the card, giving you an additional 5 tier-qualifying elite nights after meeting the minimum spend to receive the 75,000 bonus World of Hyatt points.
|Photo: Hyatt Regency Maui|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
How to Earn Hyatt Globalist Status With the World of Hyatt Credit Card Spend
- Earn 5 Elite Nights: You receive a complimentary 5 elite nights for having the personal Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card at the beginning of the year.
- Earn 6 Elite Nights: After you spend $15,000 on the personal Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card in a calendar year, you’ll receive 6 elite nights (2 elite nights per each $5,000 spent).
- Earn 25 Elite Nights: After you spend $50,000 on the Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card in a calendar year, you’ll receive 25 elite nights (5 elite nights per $10,000 spent).
- Earn 3 Elite Nights: You earn 3 Hyatt Free Night Awards from above spending and meeting the Hyatt Milestone Reward. You can redeem 3 free nights’ stay with each Hyatt Free Night Award. Each free night’s redemption does count towards your Hyatt elite nights and tier status.
- You earn 1 anniversary Hyatt Category 1-4 Free Night Award with the personal Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card.
- You earn 1 Hyatt Category 1-4 Free Night Award from spending $15,000 on the personal Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card. You can earn the maximum free night award of only one (1) per calendar year (January – December).
- You earn an additional 1 Hyatt Category 1-4 Free Night Award for reaching 30 nights Hyatt milestone reward.
- Total 39 Elite Nights earned. Meanwhile, you’ll also earn the following card benefit and Hyatt milestone reward:
You earn 4 Hyatt Club Lounge Access Awards (2 from hitting 20 nights and 2 from hitting 30 nights milestone reward).
You get a 10% rebate of up to 20,000 points per calendar year from spending $50,000 on the Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card.
30 elite nights are enough for you to earn the World of Hyatt Explorist status.
- 5,000 Bonus Points or
- A $100 Hyatt Gift Card or
- 10,000 Point savings on a FIND experience
How to Get Hyatt Explorist Status With the World of Hyatt Credit Card Spend
How Long Does Hyatt Globalist Status Last?
Recommended Meeting the World of Hyatt Credit Card Spending to Earn Signup Bonus
- Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card currently offers after you spend $12,000 in purchases within the first 6 months from account opening.
- The minimum spending on the card is enough to earn 5 elite nights.
- Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card currently offers after you spend a total of $15,000 in purchases within the first 6 months from account opening.
- You’ll earn 6 elite nights plus 1 Hyatt Free Night Award after spending $15,000 in 2023.