"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
There are currently two sign-up promotions on the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card that offer 3 free night awards instead of bonus Marriott Bonvoy points:
|Photo: The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card’s Official 3 Free Night Awards Welcome Offer Term
- To qualify and receive 3 Free Night Award E-Certificates you must make purchases totaling $1,000 or $3,000 during the first 3 months from account opening.
- Each Free Night Award E-Certificate is valid for a one-night hotel stay at a property with a redemption level of up to 35,000 points or 50,000 points.
- You are responsible for all incidental charges such as parking fees, and payment of mandatory resort fees at properties where resort fees are charged.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a Marriott Bonvoy™ credit card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Buying products and services with your card, in most cases, will count as a purchase; however, the following types of transactions won’t count and won’t earn points: balance transfers, cash advances, travelers’ checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- After qualifying, please allow up to 8 weeks for your 3 Free Night Award E-Certificates to be deposited into your Marriott Bonvoy account.
- Your e-certificate may not be combined with cash or other Marriott Bonvoy points when redeeming for your free night, and may not be transferred, extended beyond the expiration date, or re-credited for points.
- Each Free Night Award issued will have an expiration of 12 months.
How Fast Does Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card’s 3 Free Night Awards Post?
- June 04 – Approved for the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- June 16 – Met the spending requirement to receive the 3 free night awards.
- June 24 – The credit card’s payment due date. So the card’s statement closing date should be a few days after that.
- June 29 – Logged in to Marriott account and saw the 3 free night awards with the expiration date of June 22. That leads me to believe the award certificates were issued around June 22nd.
How to determine your Marriott Bonvoy credit card’s statement closing date?
- Open Chase mobile app.
- Click on that Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card.
- Your payment due date should appear. Don’t worry about the amount whether it’s zero or not.
- Your statement closing date will be a few days after that date.