"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Chase bank is going to introduce a Chase Aeroplan Credit Card for the U.S. markets. This is exciting news as we’ll have an additional airline miles credit card to earn Aeroplan points quicker through sign-up bonuses.
|Photo Credit: Aeroplan|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
The Offer Details
- Aeroplan is offering an exclusive waitlist bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points in addition to the launch offer of Chase Aeroplan credit card for U.S. consumers.
- You must apply and be approved for the card no later than February 15, 2022, through the application link provided in the waitlist email.
- You must register for the offer through the link below before November 8, 2021.
- Direct Link to the Offer
Offer Terms & Conditions
- The Waitlist Offer is only valid for participants who sign up for the waitlist program prior to November 8, 2021.
- To qualify for the bonus Aeroplan points offered, an eligible application for the Chase Aeroplan Card must be received by Chase by no later than February 15, 2022 through the application link provided in the waitlist email.
- In order to provide you with the link for the waitlist offer, Aeroplan will use the email address and language provided at the time of the waitlist sign-up.
- The application must be approved by Chase for the applicant to be eligible for the offer.
- Chase reserves the right to accept applications after this date, but the application may not be eligible for this offer.
- After February 15, 2022 use of the application link provided in the waitlist email will display the offer available at that time, if any.
- The Chase Aeroplan credit card will be serviced by Chase in English only.
- Please allow up to eight weeks from the date the application is approved for the Waitlist Bonus to be awarded.