"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
I recently just hit 40 qualifying nights with World of Hyatt and have received the Hyatt Milestone Reward email from them. There are three (3) reward choices and I’ll need to pick one. The selection deadline is 90 days after receiving the email.
|Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort (Diamond Head Tower)|
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
What Are Hyatt 40 Nights Milestone Reward Choices?
- 5,000 World of Hyatt bonus points
- $100 Hyatt gift card
- 10,000 points saving on a FIND experience
When Will the Hyatt Milestone Reward Be Issued?
Congratulations on staying 40 qualifying nights this year. We think that’s something to celebrate, so we’d like to offer you an award of your choice to help you get the most out of your future travel.
Deadline to Make Hyatt 40 Nights Milestone Reward Selection
How Soon Each Award Is Issued?
- 5,000 bonus Hyatt points will be credited right away.
- $100 Hyatt gift card will take 3-5 days to receive in a form of an e-gift card.
- 10,000 points saving on a FIND experience is a promo code sent to your email address on file with Hyatt. The code is good for 180 days or 6 months. You provide that code when you make a FIND experience’s reservation.
- Please note that, due to COVID 19 – all FIND experiences have been suspended until further notice.
Which 40 Hyatt Nights Milestone Reward Should You Choose?
5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
$100 Hyatt Gift Card
Editor’s Tip: You can book a Hyatt stay and do the Best Rate Guarantee (BRG) with Hyatt. If your BRG claim is approved, you can choose to receive 5,000 bonus Hyatt points and you simply use your $100 Hyatt e-gift card to pay for the stay.
A Word of Caution: The use of Hyatt gift cards will void Hyatt’s latest Break away with Bonus Journey promotions (Earn Up to 2,500 Bonus Hyatt Points Every Two Qualifying Nights & Get One Free Night (Category 1-4) Award After First Ten Nights) according to the promotion’s terms and conditions. See Full List of Hyatt Promotions and Offers
10,000 Hyatt Points Saving on a FIND Experience
So if you are able to find an activity that you can do and utilize the 10,000 Hyatt points saving on FIND promo code within 180 days after the code is issued, you may be able to get the value out of it more than $100 gift card value. You potentially will save money on an activity and create a memorable experience at the same time.
- $100 gift card – straight forward redemption as $100 face value. No expiration date.
- 10,000 Hyatt points saving on a FIND experience if only I have an activity in mind that I’d like to do. The downside of this reward is that, it expires 180 days after the promo code is issued.
- 5,000 Hyatt bonus points are worth about $75 to me. So unless I have the need to top off my World of Hyatt’s account for a specific redemption in mind, “point currency” is not meant for a long term investment and cash is the king. That is why I am leaning towards the reward choice of $100 Hyatt gift card.
Once again, everyone’s situation is different. So which 40 Hyatt nights milestone reward would you pick?