Advertiser Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!
Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card offers up to $100 statement credit each card anniversary year for eligible Hyatt purchases. The Hyatt business card comes with an annual fee of $199, and therefore, being able to use and maximize its $100 annual credit benefit helps justify that card’s annual fee.
|Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
|Table of Contents [show/hide]
How the Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card $100 Annual Credit Work
- The Hyatt $100 annual credit is valid per your card membership year, not the calendar year.
- You can receive a $50 statement credit up to 2 times each card anniversary year for a total of $100.
- You can only use the credit per card membership year, so you use it or lose it!
- Each eligible Hyatt purchase must be a least $50 or more to qualify for the credit.
- Qualifying Hyatt purchases are:
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Restaurants owned and managed by Hyatt property
- Participating SLH (Small Luxury Hotels)
- Lindblad Expedition experiences purchased directly through Hyatt.
- The credit does not qualify for purchases at MGM despite the Hyatt & MGM Partnership.
- You receive the Hyatt credit in the form of a statement credit posted to your card account the same day your qualifying Hyatt purchase is posted.
- You receive the statement credit for the membership anniversary year in which the transaction posts to your card account. The statement credit issued will be counted towards the following anniversary year’s $100 credit benefit if the transaction is posted after your anniversary date.
Use the Credit For Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- You stay at a Hyatt property and use the World of Hyatt business credit card to pay for room rate, dining, spa, parking, resort fee, and any incidental charges.
- Make sure all expenses are charged to the room portfolio and paid with your Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card at checkout time for the credit benefit to apply.
- Chase will automatically issue the statement credit into your card account when your purchase is posted to the account.
- Remember, the purchase has to be at least $50 for the benefit to apply.
Use the Credit For Night Out at a Hyatt Property
Use the Credit For Small Luxury Hotels (SLH)
Use the Credit For Lindbal Expedition
- Earn 5 Base Points per eligible $1 spent, plus standard elite member bonuses
- Qualifying nights count toward World of Hyatt elite tier status
- Redeem World of Hyatt points for future expeditions
- Receive a $250 onboard credit per reservation
- Direct Link to the Hyatt’s Lindblad Expeditions