Advertiser Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!
There are three (3) Marriott free night certificates: Marriott Free Night 35k Certificate, Marriott Free Night 50k Certificate, and Marriott Free Night 85k Certificate. You can earn each certificate through Marriott Promotions and Offers or Marriott Bonvoy Credit Cards.
14 Best Marriott Beach Hotels & Resorts in Florida For Your Marriott Free Night Award 50K & 85K Certificates
When it comes to the Marriott Free Night 50k Certificate or Marriott Free Night 85k Certificate, there are a few things you should know:
- You can use Marriott’s free night award 50k certificate for any Marriott Bonvoy property with a redemption level of up to 50,000 points per night and top it off with a maximum of 15,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, up to 65,000 points per night for redemption.
- You can use Marriott’s free night award 85k certificate for any Marriott Bonvoy property with a redemption level of up to 85,000 points per night and top it off with a maximum of 15,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, up to 100,000 points per night for redemption.
- The Marriott Bonvoy program does not have an award chart anymore. Therefore, be flexible with your search, as the redemption varies based on the night.
Located on a secluded barrier island in North Florida, The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island offers luxury and relaxation oceanfront escape. Each resort room and suite offers a private balcony with an ocean view. The property sits on a 13-mile-long beachfront with indoor and outdoor pools providing direct beach access.
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, is a true beachfront luxury resort that offers upscale amenities and incredible ocean views from the resort rooms and suites. This resort property features an ocean-view pool with private cabanas and a restaurant. There’s also a Club Lounge with dedicated services and exclusive amenities.
Located in Key Largo, Florida, Playa Largo Resort & Spa is ideally situated along 14.5 acres of secluded beachfront property. While staying at this resort, you will enjoy outdoor watersports activities such as diving, snorkeling, and fishing. The resort features different types of accommodations that range from luxury rooms, suites, and bungalows to beach houses with fantastic ocean views.
The Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel is located in the Florida Keys. This Marriott resort hotel features a waterfront pool and offers direct beach access. However, it is essential to note that the beach at this property is not for swimming. If you enjoy sunbathing, tanning, and beach walking, you will have a lovely relaxing time at this property.
The luxury JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is located on a pristine private beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Marco Island is about 40 minutes drive from Naples, Florida. The resort welcomes both family vacations and romantic getaways. For those looking for an adult-only experience, you will find Paradise by Sirene, an escape curated exclusively for adult guests at the property.
Located along the coast of the five-mile barrier island of Key Biscayne, this Ritz-Carlton hotel offers tranquility and serenity away from the busy South Beach of Miami for a nice relaxing beachfront resort getaway for you and your loved ones.
Suppose you want to be in the heart of South Beach action in Miami, Florida. In that case, the Marriott Stanton South Beach offers you not only a prime location of activities and nightlife but also a beachfront location on the famous Ocean Drive. The hotel offers an outdoor infinity pool and features oceanfront rooms.
The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota, has the best of both worlds experience for those seeking city and ocean vacations. Located in Sarasota, Florida, this Ritz-Carlton property is in the heart of an urban downtown and has direct access to the white sandy beach steps away from the property.
The Sheraton Sand Key Resort is a family-friendly resort in Clearwater Beach, Florida. This beachfront resort offers private beach access and outdoor pools. Some rooms and suites have a private balcony or patio overlooking the ocean and iconic sunsets of Clearwater.
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa is a beachfront resort property. It’s situated along a quarter-mile stretch of the pristine white-sandy beach of Fort Lauderdale, providing direct beach access and a convenient location to nearby dining, nightlife, and shops along the world-famous Las Olas Boulevard. The resort also features a lagoon-style swimming pool and luxury spa services.
The W Fort Lauderdale is another boutique luxury oceanfront hotel in Florida that offers an excellent location in terms of beach access and attractions that Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Everything is just steps away from the property. The property’s location provides incredible Atlantic Ocean views from its rooms and outdoor swimming pool.
Located in Hollywood Beach, the Hollywood Beach Marriott resort is a perfect family beach getaway. The property is just steps from the boardwalk and offers direct beach access right before the hotel. When you are done exploring the area, you can lounge by the property’s oceanfront pool and enjoy stunning ocean views.
Marriott Oceana Palms is a Marriott Vacation Club property in Riviera Beach, Florida. The property features spacious 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom condo-style vacation rental villas. The property also features outdoor pools and whirlpool spas. There is also a wet-zone play area called The Splash Zone that keeps family vacationers entertained.
Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers is another vacation rental property under the Marriott Vacation Club in Fort Lauderdale. The resort features a heated outdoor swimming pool and poolside bar and grill along with bedroom villa-style accommodations, perfect for family vacationers in sunny Florida.
5 Best Florida Marriott Beach Hotels & Resorts For Your Marriott Free Night Award 35K Certificates
- You can use Marriott’s free night award 35k certificate for any Marriott Bonvoy property with a redemption level of up to 35,000 points per night and top it off with a maximum of 15,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, up to 50,000 points per night for redemption.
The Marriott Bonvoy program does not have an award chart anymore. Therefore, be flexible with your search to use your Marriott Free Night 35k Certificate, as the redemption varies based on the night.
Moreover, watch for the Marriott PointSavers promotion to score a higher category Marriott Bonvoy property for just 50,000 points per night, or use your Marriott Free Night 35k Certificate plus up to 15,000 Marriott points. This happened to us when we stayed at the Opry Resort in Nashville.
As its name suggests, Delta Hotels Daytona Beach is an oceanfront property that offers direct beach access and stunning views of Daytona Beach Shores. You can take in all those views from either the private balcony of your room or from the property’s oceanfront outdoor swimming pool.
Four Points by Sheraton is not a luxury brand under the Marriott Bonvoy brand portfolio. Still, this beachfront Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach deserves to be on the list for its prime beachfront location and convenient amenities on Oaklaloosa Island for business and pleasure travelers.
Marriott’s Ocean Pointe is an exciting vacation ownership property under the Marriott Vacation Club in Palm Beach Shores situated on the oceanfront on Singer Island. There are several pools at the resort you can choose from that are exclusively for guests, or you can relax on the sandy beach steps away from the property. This vacation club resort is an excellent option for your Marriott Bonvoy points and Marriott Free Night 35k Certificate.
Fort Lauderdale is full of Marriott Bonvoy beach properties. The Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa is another oceanfront resort that offers direct access to the beach and pier. It’s also conveniently located just steps from shops and restaurants. For family travelers, the resort features two swimming pools and a kid club called Funky Fish Ocean Camp for children ages 4-17.
Located in Stuart, Florida, Marriott Hutchinson Island Beach Resort, Golf & Marina is situated on 200 acres by the Atlantic Ocean. This island resort features a full range of activities, from water sports, an 18-hole golf course, a tennis court, and outdoor pools to a private marina to keep you occupied during your stays at the resort. Each guestroom also features a private balcony or patio with views of Hutchinson Island.
Marriott Free Night Certificates
How To Find Marriott Free Night Certificate?
On the Marriott Bonvoy Website:
- Log into your MARRIOTT account online.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and click on Activity.
- On the top, under “Earned Award,” you should see your Unused Certificate(s).
On the Marriott Bonvoy App:
- Launch the Marriott Bonvoy app.
- Sign in to your Marriott account if you are not signed in.
- Tap on “Account,” and then you will see Certificates. Tap on it, and your unused certificate(s) will be all listed there.
How To Redeem Marriott Free Night Certificate Without Top-Off?
- Log into your MARRIOTT account online.
- Start searching for the hotel or resort with the “Use Points/Certificates” checkbox checked.
- On the result page, click on the View Rates button for the specific hotel or resort you like.
- Before finalizing your reservation, Marriott will let you know that “You have eligible e-certificates that match your reservation.”
- You can either wish to use the certificate or pay with points instead.
How to Redeem Marriott Free Night Certificate Plus Points (Top Off)?
The process to top off a Marriott free night certificate with points is quite simple, and remember, you can only top off your free night certificate with up to 15,000 points:
On Marriott Bonvoy Website or the Marriott Bonvoy App:
- Go to the official MARRIOTT website and log into your Marriott Bonvoy account.
- Perform your search normally, and make sure the Use Points/Certificates checkbox is checked.
- Click the View Rates button next to the property you’re interested in on the result page.
- Click on the Select button next to the points redemption value.
- On the Review Reservation Details page and before finalizing your reservation, the Marriott system automatically selects the award certificate in your account that’s eligible for the stay plus the points needed. See the screenshots below.