"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Online banking is one of the means to get banking tasks done fast and convenient. Some banks still have a system that separates online banking between personal and business accounts (Yes, I am talking about you, Barclay). The problem with that is if a consumer has both personal and business accounts with the bank, s/he has to have two logins to view the accounts separately. Living Points Life, we could have many personal and business credit cards with a specific bank and having to have two separate logins can be really inconvenient.
Bank of America today made an announcement that they now allow consumers to link their eligible business and personal accounts including credit card accounts to view accounts with just a single login credentials. Here’s how it works:
How To Link Your Bank of America Personal & Business Accounts
- Sign in to Business Online Banking. (Note: To set up the link, you must use a desktop or laptop computer.)
- Select Create a link to your Personal or Small Business accounts (see screenshot below).
- Enter the login and password for the profile you want to link to.
- You will be prompted for verification via a text message before continuing.
- After the profile has been linked, a success message will display and a notification email will be send to you.
|My Bank of America Personal and Business Alaska Airlines Credit Card Accounts