"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Disclaimer: I don’t earn any commission from the links nor I am affiliate with any credit card issuers below. Just love living points life by using points to elevate travel experiences.
Chase just released a new World of Hyatt Credit Card that has lucrative sign up bonus up to 60,000 bonus points and a few perks that are worth getting and keeping the card for a long run by paying for the $95 annual fee. This card is also not subject to the Chase’s 5/24 rule. Read here for data point on it.
Up to 60,000 Bonus Hyatt Points
- Earn 40,000 Bonus Points after $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn additional 20,000 Bonus Points after $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening.
- As long as your World of Hyatt credit card is open, you automatically hold Disoversit (How Soon You Become World of Hyatt Discoverist After Approval of Chase’s World of Hyatt Credit Card?) status with Hyatt that comes with several other benefits:
- Premium Internet and a bottle of water daily at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- Upgrade to a preferred room based on availability at check-in.
- Expedite check-in at a dedicated area reserved for elite members.
- Extend your stay until 2:00 PM upon request (subject to availability at some locations).
- Enjoy waived resort fees on free night awards. (This does not apply to points + cash award booking).
- Earn 5 Base Points for every eligible U.S. dollar spent on stays, dining, spa services and more at participating locations.
- Earn Base Points for qualifying activity at participating M life Rewards destinations and receive Pearl status with M life Rewards, the loyalty program of MGM Resorts International.
- Earn 500 Bonus Points for Avis car rentals.
- Host a qualifying meeting or event at Hyatt and earn one Bonus Point per eligible U.S. dollar spent, up to 50,000 Bonus Points.
- Save up to 10% with the Member Rate at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- Receive 10% Bonus Points on all eligible purchases.
- More information on Discoverist Member Benefits
- Receive 5 qualifying night credits towards the next tier status ever year.
- Receiver 2 additional qualifying night credits towards the next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on the card.
- Reach Explorist status after completing 30 qualifying nights or earning 50,000 Base Points or holding 10 qualifying meetings/events per calendar year.
- Reach Globalist status after completing 60 qualifying nights or earning 100,000 Base Points or holding 20 qualifying meetings/events per calendar year.
- 9x Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases at all Hyatt hotels & resorts.
- You earn 4x Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases at all Hyatt hotels & resorts with Hyatt credit card. This is in addition to the 5 Base Points you earn at Hyatt hotels & resorts with the Discoverist status. So total of 9x Points per $1 spent on purchases at all Hyatt hotels & resorts.
- 2x Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, cafes and coffee shops.
- 2x Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline.
- 2x Bonus Points per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including taxis, mass transit, tolls and ride-share services.
- 2x Bonus Points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym memberships.
- 1x Bonus Point per $1 spent on anywhere else.
- Points don’t expire as long as your Hyatt credit card account is open.
- Annual fee is $95.
- Receive one free night at any category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort every year after your card member anniversary.
- Receiver one additional free night at any category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after you spend $15,000 during your card member anniversary year.
- Opportunity to stack up free nights: Every Hyatt member status, you receive a free night at any category 1-4 Hyatt hotels or resorts once you stay at 5 different Hyatt brands.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Travel & purchase coverage.