"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Hyatt Leverage Updates:
Starting on January 1, 2024, you receive two (2) qualifying night credits for every $5,000 (up to $150,000) in eligible room rates spent through Hyatt Leverage each year.
The Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card offers complimentary Hyatt Leverage Membership to cardmembers.
In this post, I want to go over everything about the Hyatt Leverage Program for businesses, its benefits, and how to enroll in the program with your Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card to save on your subsequent Hyatt bookings.
What is the Hyatt Leverage Program?
Hyatt Leverage is a global travel business membership program that Hyatt offers for small businesses. After joining the program, you receive a unique corporate code to get an exclusive discount on rooms at participating Hyatt properties worldwide.
Joining and getting the corporate code for your company’s booking is fast and easy. As an authorizing officer, you also have access to a central administration portal where you can view your or your company’s employees’ travel information and room expenses.
What are the Hyatt Leverage Membership Benefits?
Upon enrolling in the Hyatt Leverage Program:
- You have exclusive access to the administration portal to view traveler information, trips, and room expenses all in one place.
- Also, you receive a Hyatt Leverage number, which is a corporate code that is specifically for your business/company.
- You can use the cooperate code to book Hyatt stays online with a discount.
- You can save up to 15% off the standard room rate at Hyatt properties worldwide with the corporate code.
- The savings can be better than AAA/CAA, senior rates, etc.
- Hyatt Leverage rate offers the same cancellation policy as the standard rate.
- Moreover, the corporate rate is an eligible rate to receive elite benefits, elite night credits, points, and any Hyatt Promotions and Offers, just like your usual Hyatt bookings.
- The authorizing officer’s World of Hyatt account will earn credits and bonus points. More below.
- Starting on January 1, 2024, you receive two (2) qualifying night credits toward tier status for every $5,000 (up to $150,000) in eligible room rate spent through Hyatt Leverage each year.
Editor’s Note: You may be able to use the personal Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card to pay and double dip because that card also offers two (2) qualifying night credits toward tier status for every $5,000 spent.
How to Join the Hyatt Leverage Program?
Joining the Hyatt Leverage program is FREE, fast, and straightforward. However, there are certain conditions that you need to understand before joining:
- While the sign-up form does not ask for your business tax ID, the program requires that you have a business or run a company. It does not matter how big your business is. In fact, I enrolled in the Hyatt Leverage program as the Sole Proprietorship.
- Per the program’s terms: After joining the program, a minimum of fifty (50) nights qualifying stay is required immediately preceding the program year to remain eligible to participate in the program.
- However, if you have the Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, the fifty nights qualifying stay’s requirement is waived.
- At check-in, you may need to show your employment verification for the corporate code you used to receive the room’s discount. In that case, you can show either a business card or a business/company credit card.
If you meet the above conditions and requirements, you can join the Hyatt Leverage program free of charge:
- Go to the Hyatt Leverage registration website.
- Then, sign in to your World of Hyatt account as an authorizing officer. This is the account that will receive points and elite tier nights.
- After that, follow the registration process to complete your enrollment.
- Finally, check your email and save your corporate code to use for booking.
How to Book the Hyatt Leverage Discount Rate Using Your Corporate Code?
The process to book the Hyatt Leverage room discount rate using your corporate code is very easy:
- Go to hyatt.com or on the Hyatt mobile app
- After putting in your search parameters, under the Special Rates, select the Corporate or Group Code.
- Then, you put in your Hyatt Leverage’s Corporate Code and search.
- You will be presented with the search results that show the Hyatt Leverage discount on the room rate up to 15% off the standard room rate. See the following screenshot below.
- The $122 in the screenshot is the Hyatt Leverage Rate – a 15% saving off the $144 standard rate.
- Remember to compare the Hyatt Leverage rate with other rates to finalize your booking.
How to Get Hyatt Leverage Program’s Waived Requirement with the Hyatt Business Credit Card?
The Hyatt Leverage program is entirely free to join at first. However, to remain in the program, you must have 50 nights of qualifying stay in a year. But having the Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, the 50-night requirement is waived.
Therefore, if you really value the Hyatt Leverage and can benefit from the program, consider picking up the Chase World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, as it allows you to skip the need for the 50-night requirement. All you have to show at the check-in front desk (if asked) is the Hyatt business credit card that has your business name on it.