"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
Hyatt introduced the Inclusive Collection, which focuses on all-inclusive brands in addition to Hyatt’s current Hyatt Zilera and Hyatt Ziva. This is exciting news because as a World of Hyatt member, you now have more options to earn and redeem your Hyatt points at more all-inclusive resorts under the World of Hyatt program.
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
Hyatt All-Inclusive Resorts
- April 4: 6 Cancun resorts
- May 9: 52 Americas resorts
- TBD: Europe resorts
Earning World of Hyatt Points at Hyatt All-Inclusive Resorts
- Member: 5 base points only.
- Discoverist: 5 base points + 10% bonus
- Explorist: 5 base points + 20% bonus
- Globalist: 5 base points + 30% bonus
Redeeming World of Hyatt Points on Hyatt All-Inclusive Resorts
- Category A: 12,000, 15,000, and 18,000 points
- Category B: 17,000, 20,000, and 23,000 points
- Category C: 21,000, 25,000, and 29,000 points
- Category D: 25,000, 30,000, and 35,000 points
- Category E: 35,000, 40,000, and 45,000 points
- Category F: 42,000, 50,000, and 58,000 points
How to Search Hyatt All-Inclusive Resorts
- Go to the Hyatt website.
- Provide your search parameters and make sure Use Points is selected if you want to redeem Hyatt points for the stay.
- If you did not input a particular resort in the search field earlier, click on the View Rate button for the specific all-inclusive resort you’re interested in on the result page.
- If your dates are flexible and you want to find the lowest points redemption, you can click on the Points Calendar. See this post on How to Use Hyatt Points Calendar To Search For World of Hyatt Peak & Off-Peak Award Pricing.
Non-Refundable $50 Reservation Fee
Reservations Cancelled From the Time the Reservation is Made Until 4 Days Prior To Arrival Date Will Incur A Fee of $50.00. Reservations Cancelled Within 3 Days of Arrival Date Will Be Charged A Penalty of 2-Night’s Stay. No Show Reservations Will Be Charged A Penalty of 2-Night Stay. Credit Card Guaranteed Required
Hyatt All-Inclusive Brands
- Hyatt Zilara
- Hyatt Ziva
Hyatt All-Inclusive Resorts List
- All-Inclusive Resorts You Can Book For Free With Points
- Hyatt Promotions and Offers