"Full Disclosure: We love living points life by using points and miles to elevate travel experiences. In the interest of being transparent with you, we may be compensated from an approved credit card's application, or from some of the products and services recommended on this site. This only happens when you click on our affiliate links. We also earn commissions from purchases made through Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you for your support and especially for reading this blog! Please see our Advertiser Disclosure for more details!"
- Added Charleston Kiawah Island/Andell Inn in USA & Myconian Kyma, a Member of Design Hotel on Mykonos, Greece
Both Chase Marriott Bonvoy Credit Cards and American Express Marriott Bonvoy Credit Cards allow the opportunity to earn a free night certificate at worldwide Marriott Bonvoy Hotels & Resorts.
|Table of Contents [show/hide]|
JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa is a luxury haven amid a stunning travel destination in Vietnam. Set along with a ribbon of beautiful shoreline in Phu Quoc, this resort hotel welcomes you with luxury rooms and suites with private balconies, along with beautifully appointed villas, complete with sparkling plunge pools. Lounge by the mosaic-tiled, seashell-shaped pool or on the immaculate white sandy beach, reserved exclusively for hotel guests.
|Photo Credit: JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa|
The Sanya EDITION – Hainan, China
Nestled in Haitang Bay, The Sanya EDITION is a distinctive destination offering unexpected experiences for luxury travelers. The resort features a spectacular “private ocean” with a charming floating table and secluded cabanas. All of their 501 guestrooms in the horseshoe-shaped hotel and most of them have ocean views.
|Photo Credit: Private Ocean at The Sanya EDITION|
Domes Miramare Corfu is an ultimate luxurious adults-only resort. It is an elegant seafront oasis with 113 bedrooms, suites and villas, for those who seek a luxurious getaway from the ordinary. Domes Miramare Corfu is a legendary amalgamation of opulent style and design, set in an authentic Mediterranean landscape!
|Photo Credit: Domes Miramare Corfu|
Myconian Kyma, a Member of Design Hotels – Mykonos, Greece
For just a category 5 property, Myconian Kyma on Mykonos island of Greece is a perfect retreat that offers luxurious guest rooms and amenities with a breathtaking Aegean sea view. The property has 47 rooms and 29 suites surrounded by lush gardens and panoramic views with private terraces. Mykonos town is also just a short stroll away from the property.
|Photo Credit: Myconian Kyma, a Member of Design Hotel|
Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort – Scotland
Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort offers a spectacular coastal setting with breathtaking views of the Isle of Arran, Ailsa Craig, and the Irish Sea. Surrounded by Scotland’s most beautiful scenery, every visit is unforgettable. Luxuriously appointed rooms include Deluxe Ocean View Rooms with elegant décor, as well as comfortable eight-bedroom Villas and two-bedroom self-catering apartments which are all suitable for families. Experience exhilarating outdoor activities at Turnberry Adventures or horse riding and enjoy world-class golf on the Championship Ailsa course.
|Photo Credit: Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort|
The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa – Mauritius
The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa in Mauritius set adjacent to a protected marine park, hotel guests are invited to explore idyllic Turtle Bay, historic Port Louis, and lively Grand Bay. Every hotel room and suite offers a private balcony or terrace, many with ocean and beach views.
|Photo Credit: The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa|
When it comes to Middle Eastern hospitality, you can expect luxury! For just a category 5 Marriott Bonvoy property, this Ritz-Carlton resort offers a romantic and secluded getaway that makes you feel like royalty at this beach resort carefully designed to emulate an elegantly marbled Sheikh’s palace with an infinity pool and private beach. Located a few steps away from the National Museum of Qatar and Souq Waqif, this Sharq Village & Spa resort in Doha will be the perfect starting point for your memorable experience in Qatar.
|Photo Credit: Sharq Village & Spa|
W Brisbane – Australia
W Brisbane is a 5-star hotel in the heart of the city and on the edge of the iconic Brisbane River. Enjoy the view of all skyscrapers and sun-soaked shores at this cosmopolitan finesse and eclectic vibes hotel. Relax at the rooftop lounge with a pool, cocktail bar, and views overlooking Brisbane.
|Photo Credit: W Brisbane|
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino – Saint Kitts and Nevis
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino is an upscale beach resort with a spa, golf course, and casino near St. Kitts’ sister island, Nevis. This resort sits on its own private beach and offers seven restaurants serving an array of cuisines.
|Photo Credit: St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino|
Carambola Beach Resort – St Croix, US Virgin Islands
|Photo Credit: St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa|
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel Hacienda Belen – Costa Rica
The Costa Rica Marriott Hotel Hacienda Belen is a beautiful property that’s located a short distance from the airport. The service is great and the renovated spacious rooms are completed with luxury bedding and other amenities. The resort also has an executive lounge that’s accessible by Marriott Bonvoy Platinum elite and above.
|Photo Credit: Costa Rica Marriott Hotel Hacienda Belen|
Inn at Bay Harbor, Autograph Collection – Michigan, USA
Inn at Bay Harbor is a place like no other. Built in the style of northern Michigan’s great turn-of-the-century lakeside inns, the Inn at Bay Harbor enchants with spectacular Lake Michigan and quarry views, providing exceptional service perfect for a family getaway, romantic retreat, or relaxing sanctuary from the everyday. Guests can enjoy breakfast for two included with all standard stays. The resort also features lakeside dining, summer season swimming pool, kid’s activities, bicycles, as well as shuttle service.
|Photo Credit: Inn at Bay Harbor|
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay – Hawaii, USA
|Photo Credit: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay|
|Photo Credit: JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America|
Charleston Kiawah Island/Andell Inn – South Carolina, USA
Andell Inn is a relaxing boutique hotel that is located within 21 miles of Charleston, South Carolina. The property is surrounded by beautiful Kiawah Island Beach and Farm Lake featuring villa-style guest rooms that range from studio to one and two bedrooms with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living rooms.
|Photo Credit: Charleston Kiawah Island/Andell Inn|
How To Find Your Marriott Free Night Certificate?
On the Marriott Bonvoy Website:
- Log into your Marriott account online.
- Click on your name on the top right-hand corner and click on Activity.
- On the top under “Earned Award” you should see your Unused Certificate(s).
- Launch the Marriott Bonvoy app. Sign in to your Marriott account if you are not signed in.
- Tap “Account” then you should see the available Certificate. Tap on it and your unused certificate(s) will be all listed there.
How To Use Your Marriott Free Night Certificate?
- Log into your Marriott account online.
- Start searching for the hotel or resort with the “Use Points/Certificates” checkbox checked.
- On the result page, click on the View Rates button for the specific hotel or resort you like.
- Before finalizing your reservation, Marriott will let you know that “You have eligible e-certificates that match your reservation.” You can either wish to use the certificate or pay with points instead.
How to Earn Marriott Free Night Certificate?
- American Express Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card – $450 annual fee. Earn a free night certificate at a redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy property every year after you renew your card.
- American Express Marriott Bonvoy Card – Not available for new applications. $95 annual fee. Earn a free night certificate at a redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy property every year after you renew your card.
- American Express Marriott Bonvoy Business Card – $125 annual fee. Earn a free night certificate at a redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy property every year after you renew your card.
- Chase Ritz-Carlton Credit Card – Not available for new applications. $450 annual fee. Earn a free night certificate at a redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy property every year after you renew your card.
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card – $95 annual fee. Earn a free night certificate at a redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy property every year after you renew your card.